24 November 2012

A Fresh Start

The old Mashup blog is no more so I decided to reclaim this space for a more current project. I apologize to anyone who was still visiting the old blog.

This space will now be the home of a project that has been going on for a few months. At this point I thought it might be a good idea to give it a new home. I have be dabbling with doing Network Analysis at work and wanted to see how if could be applied to the data I've collected for Doctor Who.

The first posts will consist of what has gone before. Then it will proceed to chronicle future progress on the project.

Right now I don't have a set schedule for postings. I guess that will slowly be worked out as time goes on and will depend on my work schedule, as well as how quickly I can put the information down in a cohesive manner. It will be more than a weekly posting but probably not a daily one. I did that before and found I was fiddling with the blog posts more than I was with the actual material.

No comments:

Post a Comment