02 December 2012

Infographics (Yeah, I Know)

People that know me, know I generally dislike infographics. They are designed for little more than a Look at me! Look at Me! all the while giving us very little in the way of in-depth information.

Photobucket

That said, I'll still post them on this site, occasionally, when I find some well done ones. Here's one from PoliceBox. It's still a little light on information but again, it's an infographic...

And sorry I can't find the link to the larger version. Clicking on the image on the web site only finds a small thumbnail. Oops...

The full image is behind the cut. Well, at least the shrunken image at least...



Yes, people generally like this style of graphic to the type we will be producing.



But both display the same type of information in far different ways. I hope that you bear with me as we are still setting up the datasets, doing the analysis, and creating the graphics. And hopefully we'll all uncover something we may not have known about Doctor Who previously...

No comments:

Post a Comment