10 July 2013

Sorry, I Was Being Shown The Door

Things got very hectic at my RL job. So hectic that I don't work there anymore. It wasn't where I should have been in the first place but we all make mistakes. That's why I haven't been around here.

So that's the bad news. The good news is the Sonic Screwdriver dataset is well on its way to being finished. I'm getting all the physical science references with all the sonic collieries. I see wonderful new charts and graphs on the horizon. I will try to put a few things up to show where it's at.

I plan on doing one now but intend for an almost immediate update right after the 50th anniversary. The goal is to have a 50 years of the sonic screwdriver graphic before the end of November.

I have sent the draft spreadsheets to my cohort for review and asked him to look them over before our meeting next week. Then we can decide just what will go onto this insane infographic.

No comments:

Post a Comment